Master Program in Science (International Program)
Full name : Master of Science (Science)
Initials name : M.Sc. (Science)
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Mullica Jaroensutasinee
Animal Behavior, Dengue Prediction, Coral Reef Ecology,
Terrestrial Ecology, Smart Agricutlure
Asst.Prof.Dr. Jariya Sakayaroj
Marine Mycology, Molecular Fungal Systematics
Asst.Prof.Dr. Phitchayapak Wintachai
Molecular Virology, Antimicrobial Drug Discovery,
Asst.Prof.Dr. Niyom Kamlangdee
Carbon Catabolite Repression in Filamentous Fungi,
Dr. Pimchanok Pimton
Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Krisanadej Jaroensutasinee
Coral Sensor Network, Machine Learning, AI, IoT,
Smart Agriculture, Drone Mapping, Big Data Analytics
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Chitnarong Sirisathitkul
Magnetic Materials, Composites and Nanostructures
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Mudtorlep Nisoa
Plasma and Electromagnetic Waves
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Sorasak Danworaphong
Asst.Prof.Dr. Punsiri Dam-O
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Sanae Rujivan
Mathematical Finance. Stochastic Modeling,
Asst.Prof.Dr. Janyarak Tongsomporn
Number Theory, Classical Analysis
Asst.Prof.Dr. Wanida Limmun
Regression Analysis, Mixture Experimental Design
Asst.Prof.Dr. Kittipong Laipaporn
Central Limit Theorem
Dr. Prathomjit Khachorncharoenkul
Asst.Prof.Dr. Upsorn Boonyang
Dr. Kotchaphan Kanjana
Asst.Prof.Dr. Udomsak Darumas
Taxonomy and Ecology of Mudskipper, Marine Ecology,
Asst.Prof. Jantira Rattanarat
Geographic Information Technology, Remote Sensing
program learning outcomes (PLO)
On completion of the program, the graduates should have shown evidence of being able to:
- Ability to plan, analyze, interpret and solve problem using scientific skills.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively conduct the original research and integrate knowledge in science and technology.
- Demonstrate the capacity to publish the original research at international standard.
- Ability to communicate science effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skill of English and use appropriate technology.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (ELIGIBLE CRITERIA)
- Applicants must meet the qualification as specified in each program as follows.
1: Holding a Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent in related programs
2: Having GPA of at least 3.25 from the maximum of 4.00, (or lower plus adequate research experience)
3: Good reading, writing and communication skills in English.
4: To obtain the M.Sc. in Science Degree. TOEFL 450 or equivqlent has to be passed during the study period.
Walailak University has agreed to award the Tuition Fee Waiver: approximately 7,000 USD (210,000 THB) each year for Thai students and 9,500 USD (420,000 THB) each year for the International students. Successful candidates are responsible for accommodation, transportation and living expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a M.Sc. program, please email us the following documents through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All received applications will be assessed and ranked against the eligible criteria for the available quota by the University committee.
- Outcome will be circulated after the selection process is finalized.
- Two published papers, or at least accepted for publishing, in international scientific journals.
- The thesis work or its part must be presented at a national or international academic conference (or symposium).
PROGRAM OF STUDY
|Type A1 Research -bassed||36||credits|
|Type A2 Research and Coursework||36||หน่วยกิต|