Bachelor of Science Program in Science
Full name : Bachelor of Science (Science)
Initials name :B.Sc. (Science)
- Mathematics Major
Students study basic mathematics e.g. mathematical analysis, algebra, geometry, probability and statistics to explain and predict natural phenomena using mathematics method.
- Chemistry Major
Students integrate knowledge in chemistry, laboratory skills to explain physical and chemical matter in various stages including chemical reaction and prediction of reaction mechanism.
- Biology Major
Students integrate knowledge in biology and mathematics to study living organism, complex environment and big data.
- Physics Major
Students integrate knowledge in physics and mathematics to study experimental and theoretical physics in order to explain and predict natural phenomena including magnetics, mechanical waves, electromagnetic waves, plasma, fluid mechanics and dynamics, oceanography and cosmology.
Learners in this B.Sc. program are able to study and continuously improve themselves throughout their undergrad years. They fully develop to their full potential in their 21st Century Learning Skills
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
- Graduates will have extensive knowledge and understanding of theories, principles, and skills in science and mathematics.
- Graduates can apply the theory, scientific and mathematical principles for their research, post-graduate study and careers.
- Graduates can acquire self-leaning and pursue their own research as well as creativity for country development in science and technology, locally and globally.
- Graduates realize their ethics both academic and professional as well as their social responsibility.
- Graduates show their ability to professionally present their academic work at all levels and have good management, communication, and teamwork skills in multi-culture environments.
- Researcher/research assistant, scientist, mathematicians, statisticians, and data scientist in public and private agencies
- Officers in both government and private sectors.
- Entrepreneurs, startup and freelance professionals
Graduate Programmes (local and global)
|Graduation requirement 187 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 credits|
|(1) Language||20 credits|
|1.1) Thai language||4 credits|
|1.2) English Language||16 credits|
|(2) Social Science||8 credits|
|(3) Science and Mathematics||8 credits|
|(4) Integrated Studies||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4 credits|
|2. Specific Requirement Courses||137 credits|
|1) Core Courses||67 credits|
|1.1) Basic Science and Mathematics Courses||50 credits|
|1.2)Cooperative Studies Courses||17 credits|
|2) Required Courses|
|2.1) Required Courses in 4 majors|
|Major in Mathematics||46 credits|
|Major in Chemistry||48 credits|
|Major in Biology||52 credits|
|Major in Physics||52 credits|
|2.2) Required Elective Courses|
|Major in Mathematics||24 credits|
|Major in Chemistry||22 credits|
|Major in Biology||28 credits|
|Major in Physics||18 credits|
|3. Free Elective Courses||8 credits|